Monday, August 30, 2010
Folks, It's called real live tetris in a suitcase.
It's time to shove, cram, squash, jam, squeeze, and shove again all my belongings into ONE of these guys! This is the disasterous mess that gets me giddy each time as I walk into my room. Not because of the mess, but to think of where all this stuff will be in 2 DAYS!
Can I just say I absolutely adore Sundays? Cause I do. Today we sung the song "I Stand All Amazed" and I was overcome with Heavenly Father and Jesus Christs love. A flood of tears started as I imagined myself two days from that moment walking where my savior walked. Experiencing the exact place he atoned for me. I was overwhelmed. I am oh so happy.
I said my last goodbyes to my wardies tonight that I'll miss so incredibly much. I'm will be forever amazed at the phenomenal people that Heavenly Father puts in my path... I don't know how he does it, but I will be forever grateful. I'm so excited to meet 79 more people that I will get to learn from for 3 and 1/2 months. Here I come 15 hour plane ride, baggy clothes, camels, 9 hours time difference, crazy culture and lots of learning. Over and out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

AHHH One day and 53 minutes. . . I cannot believe it. Time just flys by when you are having fun!! I truly am so excited for you, I would say take me with you in your suit case but it looks as if you will have no room. I love you tons anyway. BE SAFE!
ReplyDelete