AKA... EGYPT!!!!!
I can't believe it's here. I'm going to see these massive things in 13 short hours.
Just a bit of what we'll be seeing/doing:
-Playing at some sand dunes
- sound and light show at the Pyramids
- Giza Pyramids with tour inside
- Panoramic View of Pyrmids
- Sphinx Tour
- Papyrus Factory
- Saqqara
- Memphis
- Valley of the Kings tour (King tut! We get to see Rameses II's real body!)
- Funerary Temple of Hatshpsut
- Colossus Memnon
- Faluka Ride on the nile
- Camel Safari (WOOOOHOOO!!!!)
- Motor boat ride
- Karnak Temple Tour
- Carriage ride from Karnak Temple to Luxor Temple
- Luxor Temple Tour
- Over night train ride
- Old Cairo: Hanging Church, St. Sergius, Ben Ezra Synagogue
- Egyptian Museaum Tour including Mummy rooms
- Hard Rock Caf
- Khan al-Khalili Bazaar
-Cairo Citadel (Muhammad Ali Mosque andal-Nasir Muhammad Mosque)
-KFC lunch!
-Marah
-Elim
-Rphidim
- Climbing Mt. Sinai- watch the sunrise- and have lesson on top (Most excited for this!)
- St. Catherine's Monastery
- lots and lots of hours in buses and plane.... not excited for it.
If I were to say I am excited, that would be a HUGE understatement.
Next post in 9 days! I am so happy. Hope everyone's week goes wonderful! =)

When you meet the Pharaoh tell him to give you a hug from ME! You will have the time of your life. I can't wait to see the photos. If there are .08 Mormons on the earth compared to the population of the world do you know what percentage of people get to do what you are going to be doing next week? Take a look at one of those grains of sand as you play in the Great Sahara and that's you. Travel safely my Egyptian Mummy.
ReplyDelete