Chelsea Ellsworth got her mission call today to... drum roll please?
Viña del Mar, Chile!!!!
I'm so so so so so extremely excited for her! She leaves January 18th. She'll get 29 days to prepare from when we get home! She'll be one INCREDIBLE sister. She's so ready.
So after that, two of my favoritest people, Cherysh and Jacqueline, get to start their papers HERE!!! We started talking about how we'll open up their calls Thursday night Jacquelines in rexburg, then we'll travel to Cheryshs' house in Soda springs and open it up on Friday. I'm so so grateful/overjoyed/excited they go to school in Idaho!
So I started thinking about my mission.
Then I started smiling about my mission.
Then I started talking about my mission.
Then I started giggling about my mission.
Then I started to cry about my mission.
and kept crying.
AHHH! I want to go.... RIGHT NOW! Why do I have to be so young? Why must I wait so so long!?!?
So, here's the plan... Jacqueline and I are taking mission prep winter semester... Then I wait... and prepare.
The day I can turn them in is April 12, 2012.
562 days away. I can do this. It'll go fast.
1 year, 6 months and 15 days. That'll go by so so fast!
Today is a grand day.
No more crying about wanting to go.
Just preparing.
Megs, it is amazing to see your blog. What adventures you are having! I am so happy for you. I can't believe your friend was called to Vina del Mar! We were just there for a week. It's beautiful! We even met some missionaries while we were there. Pretty awesome. We can't wait for you to be able to serve a mission too - but we know you have many wonderful adventures between now and then. I just can't believe where you are right now! I wish I could be a fly on the wall in your life. Love you tons!
ReplyDelete