Saturday, November 6, 2010

Peaceful....

Sabbaths are the best.

Little bit of a photo shoot to get our minds off the yummy food in 20 minutes!
Beautiful, wonderful Tahna, Myself, Miriam, Lisa, Caitly, Meggie, and Aly







They're kind of always an emotional roller coaster for me. A good emotional roller coaster.

Tonight we were sitting outside on the balcony enjoying our Sabbath feast with a gorgeous sunset when Heather said, "I feel so happy. Life is just peaceful."  Yeah, that's what tonight was. Complete euphoria. Here I am living such a peaceful life in Jerusalem.

Brother Muhlestein gave an incredibly informative "fireside" about the book of Abraham. I was overwhelmed with the immense information, and so excited to share it with other people. These professors always amaze me with their knowledge.

I got to call my best friend, my mom. There's no one in this universe like her... Then she told me some really sad news about a family member. I really immensely dislike Satan. I'm so grateful for the plan of Salvation and that we came to this earth to be tested. Sometimes I just wish I could slap him and not let him influence those I love. It's what we're here for. The whole evening I was kinda in the dumps because of the influence he has, then I read a story...

Heavenly Father takes care of us. That peaceful feeling rushed back into my heart.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry Megs! I didn't mean to depress you! However the Destroyer is alive and well. Put up your dukes and fight for JOY!

    ReplyDelete