Meme, You are so good at writing in here! I love it! You are going to be so grateful you did this and have a complete record of this amazing experience. I'm getting sad that we don't get to see you in 3 weeks, but excited that we may have the possibility to see you at Christmas. (Did you hear that?) I love you and am jealous of this amazing experience! Someday! Big XOXOXO from the land where everything's bigger!!
Meme, You are so good at writing in here! I love it! You are going to be so grateful you did this and have a complete record of this amazing experience. I'm getting sad that we don't get to see you in 3 weeks, but excited that we may have the possibility to see you at Christmas. (Did you hear that?) I love you and am jealous of this amazing experience! Someday! Big XOXOXO from the land where everything's bigger!!
ReplyDelete