Saturday, November 13, 2010

Can I get a WHAT WHAT???

You know why?!?! 
GALILEE FOR 11 DAYS!!!!!!!! 
We are taking off bright and early tomorrow morning and coming back to Thanksgiving!
I can't WAIT to be in Galilee, where Christ taught much of his ministry. 
We're staying in a Kibbutz on the Sea of Galilee... How? it's all Heavenly Fathers doing... 
He's so great. 

Sabbaths are the best. Seminary went great, Andrew is a life saver. It was the first skype seminary, and there were 2 boys visiting in Galilee from the Tel Aviv branch, so that was a treat! 
Seminary and Relief Society was all about the Restoration, I sometimes loose focus on the importance of Joseph Smiths life and trials he went through... It was such a great reminder.
We had a relief society activity after church, the theme being "Joy in Womanhood." I don't understand how Heavenly Father always orchestrates my life so that my prayers can be answered each sabbath, well, really every day. We got tons and tons of scrumptious HOMEMADE treats... it's been so long! 

Melissa, an incredible woman from our branch stayed and talked with Kelsey and I for 2 hours after. She's so great to teach us life lessons when she has a husband and 5 kids at home to get to. Her story is amazing. One day I hope to be half the woman she is. She has the life that I want, but by saying that, and after our discussion Heavenly Father will most definitely change those plans. Kelsey said "We make plans just so Heavenly Father can change them and so we're humbled." How true that is. Melissa reiterated that is almost every story she told. What an strong incredible lady. 


Last thing: Just have to apologize right now... Words are so boring... no pictures will probably be uploaded until I get back to the USA. Too much to do, see, experience and enjoy here... No time to upload pictures.
Last LAST thing: Priesthood blessings work.
Going to start packing, finally!
Friends and family, be safe, know I love you so so much, and don't do anything I wouldn't... Until I get back. =)

1 comment:

  1. You guys teach me SO much! I want to hear ALL about your trip - every little detail. Someday soon I am hoping to make it up there - maybe during our Christmas break.

    ReplyDelete