Alright, we're sitting in Ancient Near Eastern Class....
For the life of me I can NOT concentrate when there are blogs to be read. I usually just wait until after class, but this stuff is SO hard for me to stay interested in for two straight hours.
Todays blogs, "Whitey in Hawaii." Not even kidding I have shut it off 3 different times, but get bored so look it back up to continue hearing about Janelley's life.
Best parts: poisonous MASSIVE centipede, and smooshed lizard in the door hinge. Amy and I are having too much fun reading. Stop having an interesting life, Janelle!
Other blog: Lacey emailed me and told me about an INCREDIBLE devotional she attended last night. This lady was burned in a plane crash and it tells all about her experiences and challenges here. I'm so intrigued by her life. There is even a Mormon Message about her life. Made my cry... or bawl. Then again, that's not hard to make me do.
So, how do I love the Iron age? Help!
15 minutes left... I can do this.
For the life of me I can NOT concentrate when there are blogs to be read. I usually just wait until after class, but this stuff is SO hard for me to stay interested in for two straight hours.
Todays blogs, "Whitey in Hawaii." Not even kidding I have shut it off 3 different times, but get bored so look it back up to continue hearing about Janelley's life.
Best parts: poisonous MASSIVE centipede, and smooshed lizard in the door hinge. Amy and I are having too much fun reading. Stop having an interesting life, Janelle!
Other blog: Lacey emailed me and told me about an INCREDIBLE devotional she attended last night. This lady was burned in a plane crash and it tells all about her experiences and challenges here. I'm so intrigued by her life. There is even a Mormon Message about her life. Made my cry... or bawl. Then again, that's not hard to make me do.
So, how do I love the Iron age? Help!
15 minutes left... I can do this.
Only for you, Meg, will I comment on a blog. :) This is the actual Janelle that IS in Hawaii...just for the record. Hello other Janelle, it's nice to meet you. Sorry I complicated your life. :)
ReplyDeleteMeg! Hooray for...EVERYTHING!! I was trying to think of just one thing that I loved, but I couldn't cause I love it all. Ok, fine. I will pick. Umm...I pick your "temple time" as my favorite part of this post. I think that is a brilliantly wonderful idea. You've inspired me. :) Again.
I will be thinking about/missing you all through conference tomorrow/actually today cause I'm up late. I use slashes a lot. I looove you/your blog!!! Sorry, I just couldn't resist one more slash. :) Have the best day of your life!
Me :)
P.s. I will try to not be interesting. Or I could just take you off my list of allowed viewers? Good idea...???