Monday, October 11, 2010

Health is a beautiful thing, isn't it?

I've been sick in bed... slept WAY more than I ever want to admit to myself and watched 3... that is right, THREE TV shows! It's been probably 3 years since i've really watched a TV show and not played games, or talked during the whole show. Quite pathetic actually. (I do love movies, and I'm not totally anti-TV, just think it's a waste of time) I've been freezing then sweated profusely, hacked up a lung and finished a book (if anyone needs an amazing book to read, I suggest Letters To Emily. It is so so sweet and taught me so much), became pretty good friends with my Hebrew flash cards and got a load of wash done! It was a good day, except I think I was one of 3 people that stayed back while everyone went to the city. It was necessary though.

Honestly, it's been a blessing. It's my fault for getting sick, and it happened perfect timing. I love that Heavenly Father will always provide. I couldn't have been sick any other day than Sunday. Last week was midterms and I HAD to wake up early every day, had to use all my brain power to study, I got to watch Conference on Saturday, have a wonderful Arab Culture night, and I get to go on a super fun field trip today. I'm so grateful for medicine, water, and priesthood blessings.  They are wonderful. It was an answer to my home teachers prayer, I received guidance for other areas in my life, and I am feeling SO much better. Heavenly Father is so good.

Headed to Hezekiahs Tunnel today. I'm ready to get wet!

1 comment: