What comes to mind when you hear the word digestive? Nasty pills, laxative, diarrhea, maybe all the fun stuff that no body likes? Certainly not cookies right? Welp, these are the hot item right now... Oh heavens, they're to die for. They're bland, and so addicting! Before you know it you've eaten 3 and they leave you wanting more! I think they actually do the opposite of Digest. We've all had bowel problems since Egypt so it could be a mixture of reasons why. More info than you need. Anyways, if you get the chance to eat these, please do! I'll bring some home to try!
Second: WE HAVE NEW PHONES! They're shiny and new! The phones we had before 11:00 today were 4 years old and very much loved (worn out and loved them too!). We never needed to bring them anywhere in the center, only when we left the gates. I've never called anyone on it, and it's been complete bliss. Call me old fashioned, but I don't love texting. THEN we got new ones. I don't actually want them. We have a new plan, which means 400 text messages outside of the center people (including America- little bit happy about that just to send little "thinking of you" texts) 400 text messages to those inside our group, 500 minutes to those outside of the center, and 1500 minutes to each other in the center. We have too much! It was so weird to even add in names and phone numbers to a phone. Absence is bliss. 8 floors (which is how many the center has) is not too far and doesn't take too long to hunt down a person. It's not THAT big. We don't need phones. I think I may rebel. So, even here in Jerusalem they're be coming "tech savvy".
Great news: 7 page single spaced Islam paper and 2 midterms done!
Other great news: I'm wearing my Sundance shirt today. Schneib asked me to do a sun dance and i'm very much considering it after classes are done. It's been 3 DAYS since i've been out in the sun. 3! Okay wait, we went to go pick flowers for about 10 mintues. That doesn't count. I'm super excited to bask in it today.
Other Other great news: I had every one of my classes today! 7 hours of class accomplished! I learned SO much in my Judaism class. I love learning, I love cultures, I love people, I love different ideas, I'm learning to love history, and I love the gospel.
Second: WE HAVE NEW PHONES! They're shiny and new! The phones we had before 11:00 today were 4 years old and very much loved (worn out and loved them too!). We never needed to bring them anywhere in the center, only when we left the gates. I've never called anyone on it, and it's been complete bliss. Call me old fashioned, but I don't love texting. THEN we got new ones. I don't actually want them. We have a new plan, which means 400 text messages outside of the center people (including America- little bit happy about that just to send little "thinking of you" texts) 400 text messages to those inside our group, 500 minutes to those outside of the center, and 1500 minutes to each other in the center. We have too much! It was so weird to even add in names and phone numbers to a phone. Absence is bliss. 8 floors (which is how many the center has) is not too far and doesn't take too long to hunt down a person. It's not THAT big. We don't need phones. I think I may rebel. So, even here in Jerusalem they're be coming "tech savvy". Great news: 7 page single spaced Islam paper and 2 midterms done!
Other great news: I'm wearing my Sundance shirt today. Schneib asked me to do a sun dance and i'm very much considering it after classes are done. It's been 3 DAYS since i've been out in the sun. 3! Okay wait, we went to go pick flowers for about 10 mintues. That doesn't count. I'm super excited to bask in it today.
Other Other great news: I had every one of my classes today! 7 hours of class accomplished! I learned SO much in my Judaism class. I love learning, I love cultures, I love people, I love different ideas, I'm learning to love history, and I love the gospel.


Megan,
ReplyDelete2 things:
1. I love you
2. Merry Christmas
Digestives??? Are you desperate? Yuck! Spit out! I can't stand them. Blah. And did I read that right? You don't want a new phone, you don't like to text, and you might rebel? I'll eat my underwear!
ReplyDelete