Wow, what a day! We started on our Monday field trips.. todays started at 7:55 am. We got home at 6:35 pm. Whoa. We crammed SO much into today. We saw so so so so so many incredible things! One of which is my favorite we went to the place David killed Goliath. We got to practice with sling shots and rocks that David COULD have used! Oh hilarious days.
I've never seen a more desperate 5 year old in my life. We had a 20ish minute bus ride back to the center and this girl was impressive. She had her legs crossed as many times as they could until her mom suggested to walk up and down the aisles of the bus. I got to take her about 5 times back and forth. She was dragging one leg to try to hold it in as much as she could. She had pretzels that would "soak up the pee pee" and we sang a bunch of nursery songs trying to get her mind off of it. We finally ended up stopping at gas station, but I was amazed at this cute girls determination not to wet her pants!
I'll post LOTS more at the end of the week, but I have more homework than you could shake a stick at. Not even kidding. Also, I just need one round of "Your Love Is My Drug" booster to get my homework done. Sara, I'm missing you SO much right about now. I'll have to settle with a good country tune. Until I can take a breath... have a good week!
hehe you shake that stick!! I will definatly stomp on a weed for you. Lots of love
ReplyDelete*lace