Okay, time is flying by WAY too fast. GAH! How has another week already passed? How is Halloween 10 days away? Ah! Stop! I didn't sign up for life to go by so quick... okay maybe I did... I'm feelin' like John Mayers "Stop This Train"right about now.
Today is a fantastic day because:
- I'm wearing a bright pink moo-moo. Thanks to Lisa all the girls in the center have/will wear it by the end of the semester and today is my lucky day!
- It was FRY day! and that means tomorrow is Sandwich Friday. Cherysh came with a heaping plate of fries and ended up throwing the majority of them at me. =)
- Charles gave me POP ROCK CHOCOLATE! Coolest/weirdest sensation in the world! I'll bring loads home for those who want it!
- Tonight was the "OUT OF THIS WORLD" Talent schmalent Show (Aka the UN-Talent show)
The Muhlesteins did an "Ode to Not Proselyting" As all the 6 kids dressed up as Pirates. They were amazing! Our one and only Tessa Witt (Wizitt) played a song saying, "I don't want to be alone this Christmas, but its better than being with you!" What hidden talent that girl has! I'll add videos later. Brandt and Andrew were amazing MC's. They were so entertaining and funny in between each act incorporating all the inside jokes with our teachers and history. The Judds did a cute act with ducks, "Will not budge" played the Uke, Charles (C-Bass) and Sister Killian whistled Hymns, Kylie sang "William, the Snack Bar Boy" Similar to "Taylor, The Latte Boy" She's so clever! Some sweet Suspender dance to "Stand Out" as Talia "Wassup" Finley, Bekah "Dont Stop Me Now" Schaerr, Nats McBullet(Natalie Bullock), Hanna "Not Montana" Cox (who is from Montana), Dr. Seuss's Spiritual Surprise by Joseph McGriddle Liddle, Jordanian Border (Jordan Boyer), Jack Esteel (Jake Steel), Justin Hasslehim (Haslam), and Robert "Love of MY life" Buss, Rindercella, a backwards Cinderella by Raelynn rogers (RizzleLynn Sizzlin' Rogerz) Other names that were hilarious: Weindog (Lisa Weiler), Katie "Back It U" Backus, Debbie "bomdiggity.org", James "Hunk of Burnin Love" Grant and Talia "Bring it on" Finley. Jake Abs O' Steel (Jake Steel)
myself (M Con) Cherysh "Hey girl" Hubbard, "Amy Ten cars Backwards (Amy Carsten), Gygster (Megan Gygi) and Jack Schneib-a-tron (Jacqueline Schneiber) signed a song while Brandt and Steph... yeah. Words can't explain it. I'll post videos! We ended the night with Waka Waka. Oh today is a good day.
- Everyone was Genie pantsn' it up tonight, we were definitely feeling the Jerusalem love
-Our new motto: "Embrace it" Seriously, this applies in everything. If it be sweat, gas, or a 14 page single spaced Islam paper. We can do it. I love girls and our conversations.
Something not so fantastic: Palestinian class. Heather just looked back at me and laughed. I asked her why and she said, "I was trying to figure out the fastest, quickest way to get out." That is honestly how we ALL feel. It may just be that i'm going crazy being cooped up with so much homework... actually no, this class is just ridiculous. I'm over it. I could go on for a while, but won't. It will be over with in 12 days... Seriously, thank the heavens. I can "Embrace this!"
Today is a fantastic day because:
- I'm wearing a bright pink moo-moo. Thanks to Lisa all the girls in the center have/will wear it by the end of the semester and today is my lucky day!
- It was FRY day! and that means tomorrow is Sandwich Friday. Cherysh came with a heaping plate of fries and ended up throwing the majority of them at me. =)
- Charles gave me POP ROCK CHOCOLATE! Coolest/weirdest sensation in the world! I'll bring loads home for those who want it!
- Tonight was the "OUT OF THIS WORLD" Talent schmalent Show (Aka the UN-Talent show)
The Muhlesteins did an "Ode to Not Proselyting" As all the 6 kids dressed up as Pirates. They were amazing! Our one and only Tessa Witt (Wizitt) played a song saying, "I don't want to be alone this Christmas, but its better than being with you!" What hidden talent that girl has! I'll add videos later. Brandt and Andrew were amazing MC's. They were so entertaining and funny in between each act incorporating all the inside jokes with our teachers and history. The Judds did a cute act with ducks, "Will not budge" played the Uke, Charles (C-Bass) and Sister Killian whistled Hymns, Kylie sang "William, the Snack Bar Boy" Similar to "Taylor, The Latte Boy" She's so clever! Some sweet Suspender dance to "Stand Out" as Talia "Wassup" Finley, Bekah "Dont Stop Me Now" Schaerr, Nats McBullet(Natalie Bullock), Hanna "Not Montana" Cox (who is from Montana), Dr. Seuss's Spiritual Surprise by Joseph McGriddle Liddle, Jordanian Border (Jordan Boyer), Jack Esteel (Jake Steel), Justin Hasslehim (Haslam), and Robert "Love of MY life" Buss, Rindercella, a backwards Cinderella by Raelynn rogers (RizzleLynn Sizzlin' Rogerz) Other names that were hilarious: Weindog (Lisa Weiler), Katie "Back It U" Backus, Debbie "bomdiggity.org", James "Hunk of Burnin Love" Grant and Talia "Bring it on" Finley. Jake Abs O' Steel (Jake Steel)
myself (M Con) Cherysh "Hey girl" Hubbard, "Amy Ten cars Backwards (Amy Carsten), Gygster (Megan Gygi) and Jack Schneib-a-tron (Jacqueline Schneiber) signed a song while Brandt and Steph... yeah. Words can't explain it. I'll post videos! We ended the night with Waka Waka. Oh today is a good day.
- Everyone was Genie pantsn' it up tonight, we were definitely feeling the Jerusalem love
-Our new motto: "Embrace it" Seriously, this applies in everything. If it be sweat, gas, or a 14 page single spaced Islam paper. We can do it. I love girls and our conversations.
Something not so fantastic: Palestinian class. Heather just looked back at me and laughed. I asked her why and she said, "I was trying to figure out the fastest, quickest way to get out." That is honestly how we ALL feel. It may just be that i'm going crazy being cooped up with so much homework... actually no, this class is just ridiculous. I'm over it. I could go on for a while, but won't. It will be over with in 12 days... Seriously, thank the heavens. I can "Embrace this!"
I need a little more explanation as to your talent my dear. Can't wait for the videos. I like the new theme. It's short, sweet, and to the point. You've embraced those genie pants like I embrace chocolate. Can't wait to meet them. Now go embrace your Islam homework...
ReplyDelete