Yep, you should be jealous. He's quite a ruggedly handsome MAN. He's a man. Definition of a man.
So I had to come all the way to Jerusalem to see Raiders of the Lost Ark. First 15 minutes in and i'm hooked. Amy just leaned over to me and said, "I find myself saying, "Heavenly father please help them! And then I realize it's a movie." What a tender soul.
Today was a supreme one. Can I tell you why?
Something like
- 6 hours of classes
- Finished 2 of 3 mid terms
- Fantastic talk with dearest Matthew about relationships and how to be a better friend. I love this kid. He teaches me so much. One of those people Heavenly Father just decides to put in my life to make it heaps better.
- Today was sandywhich Friday--- best day of the week. I take so much joy in food it's kind of ridiculous. Their bread is to die for.
- One of our classes couldn't get more boring (seriously, I could compare him to Ferris Buellers teacher, but with a middle eastern accent. Except when we don't listen he'll either smack the desk, clap his hands or snap his fingers at us. We've spent about 4 hours going over the Muslim calendar while he laughs at us and repeats every word we say, oh and we have gone through the 99 Allah names twice, I make him sound so terrible. He really isn't that bad..........) so we decided to use the time wisely. Dear Tessa and I wrote letters to a long lost friend serving in EspaƱa while everyone around us joined in a "collage of love" for him. If I were a missionary, i'd want it.
- I got to write the letter in a Hannah Montana Part Time Rockstar pen. That alone could change my whole day around. (Summy, I thought of you)
- we got out of class and IT RAINED!!! Today was the first rain in 6 months! Can you imagine that? I probably would have done a rain dance if we weren't in such a hurry to make it to "crash corner"
- I got an Avocado!!! Just as some back ground I am addicted to them. I'd probably eat them at least 3 times a week. I found a HUGE one today! Tomorrows lunch will be.... magical.
- When we were at the store I couldn't remember what Cherysh wanted-- so guess what I did?! Pulled out my phone and called her! Oh, you don't understand how nice this was. Simple pleasure.
- Headed to crash corner and saw a huge window maybe 4x6 slab shattered right outside the center... so crazy.
- I got home from "crash corner" Tessa and Meredith were singing "My favorite thing" Then we turned of Seven Brides for Seven brothers and danced. Oh my roommates bring so much joy.
- I haven't mentioned Halva. I can't believe it. Halva is.... MMMMmmmmMMM! They have 3 containers at every meal of spreads. One is a Nutella, the other Peanut butter, and the third HALVA! I've been told its sesame seed with some honey, but that description doesn't do justice. It truly is the spread of the Gods.
- I got to say hello to my future mother-in-law today. bahaha
- Watched Austin eat a huge chunk full of raw meat with weird seasonings and he got $9 from it. Not worth it at all. Glad he (hopefully) has a stomach of steel.
- Last but not least, watching the tender love connections grow. I'm loving it. So far we have 5ish. We're definitely expecting a few JC reunions next summer... aka weddings =)
I'm going to bed so early, I can't wait! Shabbat Shalom! Oh, we get to watch the rest of conference tomorrow... WOOHOO!!!!
So I had to come all the way to Jerusalem to see Raiders of the Lost Ark. First 15 minutes in and i'm hooked. Amy just leaned over to me and said, "I find myself saying, "Heavenly father please help them! And then I realize it's a movie." What a tender soul.
Today was a supreme one. Can I tell you why?
Something like
- 6 hours of classes
- Finished 2 of 3 mid terms
- Fantastic talk with dearest Matthew about relationships and how to be a better friend. I love this kid. He teaches me so much. One of those people Heavenly Father just decides to put in my life to make it heaps better.
- Today was sandywhich Friday--- best day of the week. I take so much joy in food it's kind of ridiculous. Their bread is to die for.
- One of our classes couldn't get more boring (seriously, I could compare him to Ferris Buellers teacher, but with a middle eastern accent. Except when we don't listen he'll either smack the desk, clap his hands or snap his fingers at us. We've spent about 4 hours going over the Muslim calendar while he laughs at us and repeats every word we say, oh and we have gone through the 99 Allah names twice, I make him sound so terrible. He really isn't that bad..........) so we decided to use the time wisely. Dear Tessa and I wrote letters to a long lost friend serving in EspaƱa while everyone around us joined in a "collage of love" for him. If I were a missionary, i'd want it.
- I got to write the letter in a Hannah Montana Part Time Rockstar pen. That alone could change my whole day around. (Summy, I thought of you)
- we got out of class and IT RAINED!!! Today was the first rain in 6 months! Can you imagine that? I probably would have done a rain dance if we weren't in such a hurry to make it to "crash corner"
- I got an Avocado!!! Just as some back ground I am addicted to them. I'd probably eat them at least 3 times a week. I found a HUGE one today! Tomorrows lunch will be.... magical.
- When we were at the store I couldn't remember what Cherysh wanted-- so guess what I did?! Pulled out my phone and called her! Oh, you don't understand how nice this was. Simple pleasure.
- Headed to crash corner and saw a huge window maybe 4x6 slab shattered right outside the center... so crazy.- I got home from "crash corner" Tessa and Meredith were singing "My favorite thing" Then we turned of Seven Brides for Seven brothers and danced. Oh my roommates bring so much joy.
- I haven't mentioned Halva. I can't believe it. Halva is.... MMMMmmmmMMM! They have 3 containers at every meal of spreads. One is a Nutella, the other Peanut butter, and the third HALVA! I've been told its sesame seed with some honey, but that description doesn't do justice. It truly is the spread of the Gods.
- I got to say hello to my future mother-in-law today. bahaha
- Watched Austin eat a huge chunk full of raw meat with weird seasonings and he got $9 from it. Not worth it at all. Glad he (hopefully) has a stomach of steel.
- Last but not least, watching the tender love connections grow. I'm loving it. So far we have 5ish. We're definitely expecting a few JC reunions next summer... aka weddings =)
I'm going to bed so early, I can't wait! Shabbat Shalom! Oh, we get to watch the rest of conference tomorrow... WOOHOO!!!!
I love my life but...I love reading about your life more. I so can picture you doing life. Thanks for another peak into Megs the Jew. P. S. Did you take Seven Brides with you??? It's gotta be you that brought that. Who else? What a nut.
ReplyDelete