Friday, October 22, 2010

Realizations...

 So I thought Kristy was absolutely brilliant with her realizations.. (Here)
1. I adore being here. Even if we don't get to go to town for two weeks. 
2. Israeli dancing is probably the best pass time. We had an instructor come this week instead of our Friday night movies, can we please have him come every Friday??? I know and have become to love these people so much, we're all a bunch of crazy hooligans. Everyone knows and loves each other so much, we could wear anything, or do anything and still be loved immensely.
3.  I love laughing. Today is the first day in 1&1/2 weeks that I can truly laugh without going into a coughing attack... sort of.... =)
4. "Learning things is great. Understanding them is even better. I love the moment when the light bulb turns on." -Kristy
 5. I love the friendly relationship we have with our teachers. We could go to any of them at any time and talk to them about anything and everything.
6. Hugs are soooooo amazing.
7. I love accidentally matching with someone. It happens a lot. Andrew and I did today, but failed to take pictures to document.
8. Service projects. Every Friday we put together hygiene kits for local people that are in need. This past week they went to the Bedouin women that live in the middle of the deserts. I hope to live a life of doing outside service, it changes lives in many more ways than one. 
9. Cherysh quotes such as, "Having a guy dump you and say, "We can still be friends" is like having your mom say, "Your dog died, but you can still keep it."
10. Hava and Nutella bring girls together...  we all go to eat chocolate at the same time. It's turned into a social thing.
11. The nightly fireworks are magical.
12. I've excepted we don't really have weekends anymore. Friday night I am doing homework. Tomorrow is Sabbath, and Sunday evenings we have field trip super early. Sleep is too important.  'Tis a fact of life.
13. We have about negative 0% personal space here and it can still make you feel so lonely, yet Heavenly Father constantly reassures me that he loves me and is aware of my needs.

2 comments:

  1. Megan I love you!

    You are amazing, and I love hugging you and talking to you and reading your blog. It is the best. I'm glad you've had realizations too...they make life infinitely more positive. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet daughter, I love reading about your life, especially the 13 things you listed today. Thanks Kristi, for the idea. I loved reading your items too! (Cute nieces and nephews :) ) Is Israeli dancing better than line dancing? I love the idea of Friday service projects...hmm...we could start a tradition... if I liked traditions...whoops, I do! Should we? Could we for a lifetime? Let's talk. Anyone wanna join?

    ReplyDelete